The story so far

Friday 23 October 2009

A Poem from my mum

My mum has just read my blog for the first time and she asked me to post this:

It was about time I let the world know where Nick's poetic tendancies come.  I present: An Ode to a New Austalian.

Zoe Olivia Wiltshire, whose initials have always been ZOW
Informed me today of a change she is making to take effect from now
She wants to reverse her forenames which got me to thinking, "is this because
this transmogrification is a reaffirmation of her emigration to OZ?"

1 comment:

  1. My God, Rod,
    Poets all.

    When they are there Rod
    They will write well

    They will have a ball.

    But what of you Les?
    Poet in res, Les.

    A new job after all.

    See you there both
    Will be fun both

    With one and all.

    ReplyDelete